[Nhcoll-l] Labels for wet collections

Aqilah Shyaqifah aqilah.shyaqifah at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 05:16:27 EDT 2017

Dear all,

i wish to print the labels for wet collections which are mostly preserved
in ethanol, but I wish to use proper paper (e.g. Byron Weston Resistall
Paper) and ink (e.g. Black India). What type of printer could I use? Byron
Weston Resistall Paper is said to be stable when wet however the paper is
not acid-free, could this cause a problem?  Also, what type of problems
could arise from the use of normal paper and ink with laser printers (e.g.
HP laserjet)?

Many thanks,

Aqilah Shyaqifah

Universiti Brunei Darussalam Natural History Museum (UBDM)
Faculty of Science
Universiti Brunei Darussalam