[Nhcoll-l] Webinar June 12th 3 pm ET: Arctos specimen database Open Office Hours

Kyndall Hildebrandt kbhildebrandt at alaska.edu
Tue Jun 5 17:23:45 EDT 2018

We are holding an Arctos Open Office Hours
<https://www.idigbio.org/content/arctos-open-office-hours> for our last
webinar before summer break!

*Date:* Tuesday, June 12, 2018

*Time:* 3 pm ET

*Link: *https://idigbio.adobeconnect.com/room

Please join us with your questions on how best to use Arctos, either as a
curatorial user or a researcher. Or just join the conversation; we will
review some new features of our Handbook and Arctos, so we hope that
everyone will learn something new and useful.* If you do have a specific
question, please add to this** Google Doc
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_document_d_1-2DsIl7rP-2DlckWhhdcCxiWRg3nBirKG6BEhg5cqUojcO0_edit&d=DwMFaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=O66SDOkElKwRkmkyUpBx_j4GK4_RTv4F23S5fl-2z6Y&m=BCwwDAlDMY3HWKUZM6oWTnTPaROjCbbpu-slEVRw9zU&s=GdOeRrKlnusHZlsx_RWtkmPc8Sqd1gJDbehRZ6S6AaY&e=>
so
we can organize the initial set of issues and be sure we tap the right
experts for answers.*

*Presenter/s: Moderator**-*Michelle Koo (GIS & Biodiversity Informatics
Curator, MVZ), *Aides-*Carol Spencer (Herpetology Collections Manager,
MVZ), Carla Cicero (Ornithology Collections Manager, MVZ), Angela Linn
(Senior Collections Manager, Ethnology & History, UAM)

--
Kyndall B. P. Hildebrandt

kbhildebrandt at alaska.edu
907-474-6914