[Nhcoll-l] Question

Alejandro Catalá Jimenez acatalaj01 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 11:28:53 EDT 2019

What is the best collection management software for collections in natural
history museums?
I´m working at the Natural History Museum of Santiago de Cuba and I´m
looking for the best fee collection management software for both zoological
and botanical collections. We want no just have our collection properly
organize but also make it visible through the world. I´ve been hearing
about Specify, Symbiota and Biota and I´m not sure which one is the most
efficient or if there is any other who can be better.
Thanks!!

--
*Alejandro Catalá Jimenez*
Licenciado en Biología

*Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life*

* Confucius *