[Nhcoll-l] Specimen loan packaging

Gali Beiner gali.beiner at mail.huji.ac.il
Tue Sep 3 15:53:38 EDT 2019

I found that shredding paper in a shredder and stuffing it in any useful
size of ziploc bags can make excellent padding pillows. One can add a layer
of acid free tissue between specimen and bag if so desired.

Gali Beiner (ACR)
Conservator, Palaeontology Lab
National Natural History Collections
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Berman Building, Edmond J. Safra campus, Givat Ram
Jerusalem 91904, Israel
Fax. 972-2-6585785
gali.beiner at mail.huji.ac.il
http://nnhc.huji.ac.il/