[Nhcoll-l] COVID vaccine storage in biological collections facilities

James Bryant jbandjb at live.com
Tue Dec 8 18:10:16 EST 2020

If NM was rather more resourceful, they would have obtained an additional freezer(s) and then involved the Museum of SW Biology in storage monitoring, security, etc. Build the state's capacity for present and future needs.

James Bryant
SOJOURN Science - Nature - Education
Santa Fe, NM
https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-bryant-0598a940/