[Nhcoll-l] University of Michigan Herbarium operations

Richard Rabeler rabeler at umich.edu
Mon Jul 13 11:49:14 EDT 2020

Colleagues:

the U-M Herbarium's suspension of non-essential operations has been
extended.  This includes access to the collections via scientific visits or
outgoing loans.

Please do not ship any specimens (gifts, exchange, loan returns, etc.) to
the herbarium at this time.  Loans may be requested; the requests will be
placed into a queue and fulfilled when we resume normal operations.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,

Rich Rabeler, MICH