[Nhcoll-l] rehydrating dried bird skin: searching for old text or new resources

Thomas Labedz tlabedz1 at unl.edu
Thu Aug 12 17:05:08 EDT 2021

An annotated bibliography on preparation, taxidermy, and collection management of vertebrates with emphasis on birds. 1989. Carnegie Museum of Natural History Special Publication No. 15. Authors Stephen P. Rogers, Mary Ann Schmidt, Thomas Gûtebier.
Section X (pages 56-60). Washing, degreasing, relaxing, and remaking of skins. has 35 references.
I think Stephen monitors this listserv and perhaps could inform if copies are still available, print or digital. And if he's collected new citations since then.
Thomas

Thomas E. Labedz (Mr.), Collections Manager
Division of Zoology and Division of Botany
University of Nebraska State Museum