[Nhcoll-l] Reminder Collections Lit Club meet up- August 16th

Rincon Rodriguez,Laura rinconrodriguezl at ufl.edu
Sat Aug 14 17:45:02 EDT 2021

This is a reminder for our meet up this coming Monday, August 16th at 9:00 am EDT to discuss about the article titled, The Invisibility of Collections Care Work written by Kiersten Latham (she/her/hers)

Download the reading from the following link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qEYCKcG6cRgiLORdFmr68QI5c-5RrXmw<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__drive.google.com_drive_folders_1qEYCKcG6cRgiLORdFmr68QI5c-2D5RrXmw&d=DwMF-g&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=8djCWB4unh3Px5QvGUlpJOtCnGaZgRk5s6mc30mGuWU&m=W423f9hpCrc3iOBSmsSeS5NYUWURDtAERoMrNYaHsbw&s=6fyNmLbSKZSs3DltNhLF6kAzv-jpf2pTMeie2Tmd6yI&e=>

Join Zoom Meeting: https://ufl.zoom.us/j/91962666331

Meeting ID:  919 6266 6331

We are excited to meet you and hear from your experiences and perspectives.

If you're a Spanish, Chinese or Portuguese native speaker, and you feel that your English isn't too fluent, we can help you to translate during the meet up!

Thanks,

Laura, Chelsea and Florencia

Laura Rincón
Museum Studies Graduate Student
University of Florida

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel” Maya Angelou