[Nhcoll-l] [External] easy way to calibrate temperature humidity sensors

Tacker, Christopher christopher.tacker at naturalsciences.org
Wed Oct 13 08:36:14 EDT 2021

A saturated solution of NaCl in distilled water imposes a relative humidity of about 75%. It works best for a small contained airspace. If you don't have reagent grade materials, it's ok, it just won't be exactly as predicted. But it will be the same for both instruments.

I'll post the reprint when I'm back at my computer. That will give other solutions and the RH% they impose.

Cheers,
Chris Tacker