[Nhcoll-l] [External] easy way to calibrate temperature humidity sensors

Tacker, Christopher christopher.tacker at naturalsciences.org
Wed Oct 13 09:21:59 EDT 2021

The link online to the paper is https://nvlpubs.nist.gov/nistpubs/jres/81A/jresv81An1p89_A1b.pdf
Humidity fixed points of binary saturated aqueous solutions<https://nvlpubs.nist.gov/nistpubs/jres/81A/jresv81An1p89_A1b.pdf>
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH of the National Bureau of Standards- A. Physics and Chemistry Vol. 81 A, No.1 , January-February 1977 Humidity Fixed Points of Binary Saturated Aqueous Solutions
nvlpubs.nist.gov
The paper is also attached.  I've included a picture of the setup I use for controlled humidity experiments. I use a HOBO sensor to monitor the humidity and temperature, inside the lid.

Regards,
Chris Tacker

Chris Tacker  (he, him, his)
Research Curator, Geology |  Ph.D., P.G.,
North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences |  11 West Jones Street | Raleigh, NC  27601-1029
http://www.naturalsciences.org/

#staystrongNC

Learn more: @ nc.gov/covid19

And don't forget your Ws!  Wear. Wait. Wash.

WEAR a face covering | WAIT 6 feet apart from other people. | WASH your hands often.

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to
the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties