[Nhcoll-l] Job Postings at NHMLA: Assistant CM Marine Biodiversity; CM Invertebrate Paleontology; 2 Registrars

Trina Roberts troberts at nhm.org
Fri Apr 8 13:58:30 EDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

The Natural History Museums of Los Angeles County (NHMLA, or LACM to many
of you) are currently hiring in several collections departments.

- Assistant Collection Manager, Marine Biodiversity Center (candidates who
have substantial experience beyond the minimum requirements may receive an
offer at the Associate Collection Manager level):
https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=2fc0a355-012e-4bef-9c85-724ae074a06a&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=428638

- Collection Manager, Invertebrate Paleontology:
https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=2fc0a355-012e-4bef-9c85-724ae074a06a&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=429956

- Assistant and Associate Registrar (we expect to hire one person at each
level; apply once and we will consider you for both depending on your
stated interests and experience):
https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=2fc0a355-012e-4bef-9c85-724ae074a06a&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=429710

You can find the full descriptions for these positions through the Career
Center links above or by following the links from our main open positions
webpage at
https://nhm.org/careers-our-museums/careers-natural-history-museum

You must apply through our ADP recruitment site following the instructions
in the ad.

Note that there is currently no deadline for these searches.  If the jobs
are still listed they are still available, but I encourage interested
candidates to go ahead and apply rather than waiting until the last
minute.  Please get in touch if you have questions!

--Trina

--
Trina E. Roberts, Ph.D.
Associate VP, Collections