[Nhcoll-l] Drying protocols for skeletonized specimens

Gregory Schneider ges at umich.edu
Tue Jun 7 11:15:03 EDT 2022

Similarly, I set bones out in the lab on a paper towel (inside a box top)
to air dry.
Greg Schneider
Division of Reptiles and Amphibians
Museum of Zoology
Research Museums Center
3600 Varsity Drive
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48108

734 647 1927

ges at umich.edu

[image: Description: Description: logocolor]

www.ummz.lsa.umich.edu/rep_amph/index.html