[Nhcoll-l] SPNHC Natural History Education DemoCamp Next Week

Phillips,Molly mphillips at flmnh.ufl.edu
Thu Jun 16 12:01:58 EDT 2022

The Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections Education Committees' virtual Natural History Education DemoCamp <https://spnhc.org/education-democamp/> is coming up next week and we are really excited about this year's program and speakers!

Where: Zoom, of course! Register here: https://ufl.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJArdemsrDMsHNMjG0aNmtUEzNNRtvNO-Hgj

When: June 22-23 Find the detailed agenda here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ejvZqINEzAh1zMVLa4m2I5ItZOJtUwTLkYHzTEYdW-s/edit?usp=sharing

Cost: Free!

The goal of this event is to share, discover, and discuss educational materials that have a framework in natural history. This is building upon our previous iterations of the 'education share fair' that were hosted at the annual meeting.

Please see the website<https://spnhc.org/education-democamp/> (https://spnhc.org/education-democamp/) for additional details and reach out to us with any questions: educationdemocamp at gmail.com<mailto:educationdemocamp at gmail.com>

  *    SPNHC Education Committee

Molly Phillips (she/her/hers)
iDigBio Education, Outreach, Diversity and Inclusion Coordinator
Florida Museum of Natural History
University of Florida
mphillips at flmnh.ufl.edu<mailto:mphillips at flmnh.ufl.edu>
www.idigbio.org<http://www.idigbio.org>