[Nhcoll-l] Alarms on freezers- particularly ultracolds/ULT

Azhar Palit Husain azhar.husain01 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 14:47:28 EDT 2023

Hello Janaki,

You could take a look at CORIS <https://www.corismonitoring.com/>. We use
it to monitor multiple conditions - ambient, RH, 5C, -20C, and -80C. There
is a lot of flexibility in configuration, allowing you to set alert
thresholds, contacts, and user permissions for each sensor. While they
don't have an app, the website works well on mobile. Pricing is also
transparent and straightforward.

Azhar

ASU NEON Biorepository

734 W Alameda Drive, 156A