[Nhcoll-l] FW: ALLANOL/EXTERNAL - Digital Morphology Workshop - Closing date soon!

Andrew Haycock Andrew.Haycock at museumwales.ac.uk
Mon Nov 20 04:38:00 EST 2023

Apologies for cross-posting

Many thanks,

Kind regards
Andrew

Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2023 10:45 AM
To: GEO-CURATORS at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: ALLANOL/EXTERNAL - Digital Morphology Workshop - Closing date soon!

Dear all,

The registration deadline for GCG's fantastic Digital Morphology Workshop is coming up fast, Friday 24th November.

The workshop will provide participants with training in cutting-edge methods for creating virtual models of whole organisms, including both fossil and living species.

10am-5pm, 11th December 2023, hosted by Oxford University Museum of Natural History. For further details and to register, please see our website<https://www.geocurator.org/events/161-digital-morphology-workshop>.

Please forward the attached flier to anyone you think may be interested. Any questions, let me know!

With best wishes,

Emma
Chair of the Geological Curators Group

---

Dr Emma Nicholls

she/her

Collections Manager – Earth Collections (Vertebrate Palaeontology)

Oxford University Museum of Natural History

Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PW, UK | +44 (0)1865 272953  ∣  @morethanadodo  ∣  www.oumnh.ox.ac.uk<http://www.oumnh.ox.ac.uk/>