[Personal_archives] encouragement

Hobbs, Catherine catherine.hobbs at lac-bac.gc.ca
Fri Oct 31 07:55:22 EDT 2008

Good morning everyone,

Welcome to the final official day of our weeklong discussion of Photography and Personal Archives.  I know there must be a number of you waiting in the wings with comments related to the many threads of the preceding discussion.  In particular, I'm hoping to here a few more concrete examples from practicing archivists to elaborate some of the subtleties of what has gone before.   There must also be questions among the students which they'd wish to pose to the archivists working throughout the land.

We're all ears.....

All the best,
Catherine