[Personal_archives] CFP: Personal Archives and Culture (Rio de Janeiro, Nov. 11–13, 2014)

Rodney Carter rgscarter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 11:52:45 EDT 2014

SISPA members might be interested in this Call for Papers which appeared in
the last SAA "In the Loop" email. I don't recall seeing it on the Canadian
listservs; my apologies if this has already been sent out.

*Call for Papers: Personal Archives and Culture*
The Personal Archives and Culture Conference in Rio de Janeiro, Nov. 11–13,
2014, will have three themes: personal archives and culture—an
interdisciplinary approach; politicians and their personal papers; and
writers and their personal papers. Submit your 200- to 300-word abstract,
along with a brief CV and registration form to *arquivo at rb.gov.br
<arquivo at rb.gov.br>*. Questions? Contact Lucia Maria Velloso de Oliveira
<http://archivists.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=56c4cfbec1ee5b2a284e7e9d6&id=63373c8bb0&e=cd6397b1d2>.
*Deadline for submissions: July 10. *

Rio is probably really nice in November....

I look forward to catching up with everyone in Victoria,

Rodney