[Tshwanelex-l] sending sample to a 3rd party; configuring sorting

David Joffe david.joffe at tshwanedje.com
Wed Aug 1 11:15:05 EDT 2012

Hmm, I'm just doing some quick testing of this stuff myself (on
Windows):

(Blank folder setting) = seems to work fine for 'same folder as
tldict'

./ = also seems to work fine for 'same folder as tldict'

./media = also seems to work fine for 'subfolder relative to tldict
location'

However, I did just notice one bug, that if a tldict file has never
been saved before (i.e. if you've just done File/New), then the very
first time, you seemingly need to save it, close it, and re-open it
:/ (I suspect then that there might be a similar bug if you use
'File / Save as' to save the tldict into a different location - one
might need to close it and re-open it one extra time.)