[Wgcp-whc] WGCP 1st session this Friday--Lauterbach

Richard Deming richard.deming at yale.edu
Tue Sep 9 23:05:51 EDT 2014

Dear Poeticians,

I'm writing to say that copies of Ann Lauterbach's Under the Sign have been snapped up (like I said, they go fast). In any event, we will be having the first session of the new year this Friday (9/11) from 3-5 PM in room 116 of the Whitney Humanities Center. We will focus our discussion on Lauterbach's most recent book in anticipation of her visit in two weeks.  Here one can hear the poet reading from this collection from last October:
 http://clocktower.org/show/ann-lauterbach-under-the-sign

The WGCP is open to any interested parties and visitors so be sure to spread the word.  There will be wine. And, of course, poems.

Anon,
Richard Deming, Coordinator