[yul-naco] Upcoming NACO Training

Tatiana Barr tatiana.barr at yale.edu
Mon Apr 23 16:55:51 EDT 2007

Manon,

Although I have been submitting names of all kinds, Cecile would feel
more comfortable if I took these courses from you. So sign me up for
the whole slew of them. I'll be able to attend them all except for my
task force meetings on Wednesday 1-2 and an occasional other
obligation of the sort--but let me know if you feel I have to be able
to commit the whole day.

Thanks.

Tatiana