[Yale ArchivesSpace] ASpace Index Problems

Frohlich, Raymond raymond.frohlich at yale.edu
Mon Aug 3 11:45:59 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

Please note that we have received alerts from staff that new entries are not getting picked up by the index and are not findable.  The user reported this issue with newly created container barcodes, however the problem may be more widespread.  This issue has been sent to Lyrasis for review and we will provide updates as they become available to us.

Thanks very much,
Ray

--

Raymond Frohlich
Director, Enterprise Systems and Services, Library IT, Yale University Library