[Yale ArchivesSpace] ArchivesSpace Production back up

Wisner, Melissa melissa.wisner at yale.edu
Tue Jun 16 13:10:50 EDT 2015

OK- Production AS is back for business. Library IT is preparing for the updates to the dev and test instances, so those will remain unavailable at times throughout the afternoon.

Please report any technical problems to Library IT via libraryit.entsys at yale.edu<mailto:libraryit.entsys at yale.edu>

Thank you,
Melissa Wisner
Library IT