[Yale ArchivesSpace] Index work on Production ASpace tonight

Wisner, Melissa melissa.wisner at yale.edu
Thu Sep 3 11:43:23 EDT 2015

Hello,

I wanted to update everyone on the ASpace indexing issues. We will be utilizing HM's services once again to analyze several performance issues with the index, and the work should begin next week. Since it will be as many as two weeks before HM has recommendations or fixes, we will be running a partial reindex on production ASpace this evening, Thursday September 3 at 7:30pm.

We did this several weeks ago to course correct some data problems, however it does not remedy all current index issues (e.g. importing files for merging).

The process will require a brief restart of the application this evening. If you happen to be using ASpace after hours, you may notice spotty results while the index rebuilds.

We will send out an update once complete.

Thank you,
Melissa Wisner
Library IT