[Yale ArchivesSpace] follow up from ArchivesSpace PUI Kickoff meeting

Wisner, Melissa melissa.wisner at yale.edu
Wed Aug 30 15:30:08 EDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

Last Tuesday afternoon, the first ArchivesSpace Public User Interface All Project Member/Stakeholder meeting was held in Bass Library. This project will involve the implementation of the new public user interface for ArchivesSpace at Yale. The effort is expected to continue through March 2018. We have organized several workgroups within the project that will focus on key areas, including User Interface Settings & Enhancements, Data Cleanup, and Staff Training.

A portion of the kickoff meeting was dedicated to conducting a Before Action Review. The Before Action Review questions I asked are a starting place. The ideas and feedback collected give us additional guideposts to manage the project, reduce/clear away any assumptions, and remind us of what we value about our work, and also how we conduct our work. We will keep this conversation open at monthly meetings. I would also like to reserve a few minutes at each monthly meeting to discuss what is currently going well in the project, and what needs more attention and adjustment.

I want to refer everyone to several links, including the list of project communication channels, the transcribed notes from the start of the Before Action Review conversation, and the meeting minutes.

Yale ArchivesSpace PUI Project: Implementation>General Project Documents>PUI Project Communication, Before Action Review, etc.
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__drive.google.com_drive_folders_0B9GAF4MvWHAATHFyZGs0bm54M3c-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwIFAg&c=cjytLXgP8ixuoHflwc-poQ&r=nTeyk-U4CZBqtEsuDPTxMJ5Ukixi2letL2sC1p3IUMQ&m=RcaCDHa81btmitHtMApGIgMbM_roGIE6eS3A3-fFX8c&s=oC744qpk0bbQKdgoxFl8Y0TSmkFbTDratYSiem8GzvA&e=

Yale ArchivesSpace PUI Project: Implementation>Meeting Minutes
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__drive.google.com_drive_folders_0B9GAF4MvWHAAMUljU0lwV2lZX2s-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwIFAg&c=cjytLXgP8ixuoHflwc-poQ&r=nTeyk-U4CZBqtEsuDPTxMJ5Ukixi2letL2sC1p3IUMQ&m=RcaCDHa81btmitHtMApGIgMbM_roGIE6eS3A3-fFX8c&s=PStpHQXuELUEf4RLLJKcRmDiQC5RkW1HPf8NFjuOv9Y&e=

Our next monthly All Project meeting is Tuesday September 19th, 2017. It will be in the same Bass classroom, scheduled for 11am.

Thank you,

Melissa Wisner