[Yale ArchivesSpace] ASpace office hour today!

Tomecek, Christy christy.tomecek at yale.edu
Thu Aug 31 10:11:31 EDT 2017

Colleagues,

I apologize for the late notice, but I will be holding an ASpace office hour today from 11am to 12pm! If you have questions about using the program or have questions about our best practices, I can be reached either by email or Skype Messenger at christy.tomecek at yale.edu<mailto:christy.tomecek at yale.edu>. (Unfortunately my phone is not currently working, so I cannot be reached there.)

Best,
Christy
--

Christy Tomecek