[Yale ArchivesSpace] ArchivesSpace virtual office hour today, 3-4 p.m.

Gorham, Matthew matthew.gorham at yale.edu
Fri May 12 14:48:14 EDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

This is just a reminder that I'll be holding a virtual ArchivesSpace office hour beginning in 15 minutes. If you have any ArchivesSpace-related questions, I'll be available until 4 p.m. and can be reached by phone at 2-7364 or by email/Skype messenger at matthew.gorham at yale.edu<mailto:matthew.gorham at yale.edu>.

All best,
Matthew

Matthew Gorham
Assistant Head of the Manuscript Unit for Processing
Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Yale University
P.O. Box 208330
New Haven, CT 06520-8330
203.432.7364
matthew.gorham at yale.edu<mailto:matthew.gorham at yale.edu>