[NHCOLL-L:1935] Curation Fees

Ann_Elder at nps.gov Ann_Elder at nps.gov
Thu May 15 15:09:04 EDT 2003

I'm trying to collect some information on curation fees. If your
institution charges fees for storing museum materials, I would really
appreciate it if you would take a moment and answer the questions below.
Please respond to me off list. If anyone else would like to know the
results let me know.

1. How much does your institution charge for storing museum materials?

2. Is the fee paid once or is it paid in regular intervals for as long as
your institution stores the materials?

3. How are the payments used by your institution?

4. May I call you for additional information? phone number:____________

Thanks for your help!

Ann Elder
Museum Curator