[NHCOLL-L:2231] Submission deadline for SPNHC newsletter

Bentley, Andrew Charles abentley at ku.edu
Tue Mar 2 13:51:33 EST 2004

Hi all

The deadline for submissions for the next SPNHC newsletter due out in March 2004 has come and gone but I am struggling to fill this issue.  If anyone has any submissions that they would like to squeeze in please get them to me ASAP - any newsworthy pieces welcome.

The SPNHC Newsletter (ISSN 1071-2887) is published twice a year, March and September, by the Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections. The next edition of the SPNHC newsletter is upon us and the deadline for submissions has been extended to August 20th.  The newsletter is looking for articles for the next issue.  Articles dealing with subjects of interest to Natural History Collection Managers (maximum of 1000 words) are welcomed, as well as any news items, announcements or notes.  Due to limited available space we cannot guarantee that all submissions will be used in the next issue.

Thanks

Andy Bentley

   A  :             A  :             A  :
}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<)))_°>
   V                V                V
Andy Bentley
Ichthyology Collection Manager
University of Kansas
Natural History Museum & Biodiversity Research Center
Dyche Hall
1345 Jayhawk Boulevard
Lawrence, KS, 66045-7561
USA