[NHCOLL-L:2649] Re: IATA and China

Gregory Watkins-Colwell gregory.watkins-colwell at yale.edu
Wed May 11 11:30:07 EDT 2005

I use the online service from FedEx so that I don't have to continually
explain what it is in the box and/or WHY I am doing this.  Plus it seems a
sad case when I have to explain the regulations to the person on the phone.

Of course, the online form doesn't tell me if Today country X is accepting
hazardous materials or not.  But it also doesn't panic about the notion of
a dead snake in a box.

Greg