[NHCOLL-L:5353] RE: IATA training

Dirk Neumann Dirk.Neumann at zsm.mwn.de
Wed Mar 30 10:15:45 EDT 2011

Hi Karen,

at ZSM we have self-trained as discussed by Andy; all participants have
signed that they attended the training. This should be sufficient for
the records. However, the presentation is in German, so I think it won't
be of much help for you (unless you have a colleague who could translate
the slides).

All the best
Dirk

--
Dirk Neumann

Tel: 089 / 8107-111
Fax: 089 / 8107-300
email: Dirk.Neumann(a)zsm.mwn.de

Postanschrift:

Staatliche Naturwissenschaftliche Sammlungen Bayerns
Zoologische Staatssammlung München
Dirk Neumann, Sektion Ichthyologie / DNA-Labor
Münchhausenstr. 21
81247 München

Besuchen Sie unsere Sammlung:
http://www.zsm.mwn.de/ich/

---------

Dirk Neumann

Tel: +49-89-8107-111
Fax: +49-89-8107-300
email: Dirk.Neumann(a)zsm.mwn.de

postal address:

Bavarian Natural History Collections
The Bavarian State Collection of Zoology
Dirk Neumann, Section Ichthyology / DNA-Lab
Muenchhausenstr. 21
81247 Munich (Germany)

Visit our section at:
http://www.zsm.mwn.de/ich/