[Nhcoll-l] Taxidermy mounts for deaccession

Ashley Quinn ashley.quinn at gcsu.edu
Wed Feb 26 16:18:04 EST 2020

Greetings Nhcoll Listers,

The William P. Wall Museum of Natural History has a few taxidermy mounts that we are needed to deaccession.
In the attached file is a list with photos of the mammals that we are offering to interested institutions.
The receiving institution would be responsible for relocating costs. The William P. Wall Museum of Natural History
is located in Milledgeville, Georgia, United States.

Specimens:

RANGIFER TARANDUS                   CARIBOU                                             SHOULDER MOUNT
ALCES ALCES                                      MOOSE                                                SHOULDER MOUNT
BUBALUS BUBALUS                        WATER BUFFALO                             'LEGACY PREP' FULL MOUNT
ORYX LEUCORYX                               ARABIAN ORYX                                 'LEGACY PREP' FULL MOUNT
AEPYCEROS MELAMPUS               IMPALA                                                'LEGACY PREP' FULL MOUNT
BOS GRUNNIENS                             YAK                                                        'LEGACY PREP' FULL MOUNT

Ashley Quinn,
Collections Manager
GEORGIA COLLEGE
William P. Wall Museum of Natural History
Campus Box 081
Milledgeville, GA 31061
Office: 478-445-2395
ashley.quinn at gcsu.edu<mailto:ashley.quinn at gcsu.edu>