[Nhcoll-l] Guidelines for concrete curing times

Bethany Palumbo bethanypalumbo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 04:48:25 EST 2022

Hi all,

We are currently building a new museum site and much of the
construction will be concrete, including exposed concrete walls and floors
in galleries. I am looking for guidelines regarding the true curing time of
concrete, and how long we should wait before installing the exhibitions. I
have guidelines for paint and plaster but none for concrete if used as an
interior finish.

As always your guidance and advice is greatly appreciated.

With many thanks,
--
Bethany Palumbo, ACR
Head of Conservation Unit