[Nhcoll-l] Biodiversity Data Survey-TD

Tim Diamond timd5902 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 11:35:35 EDT 2022

Hello Everyone,

My name is Tim Diamond, and I am a graduate student at Johns Hopkins
University pursuing a master’s in Museum Studies along with a certificate
in Digital Curation.

I am researching biodiversity data standards, including cleaning, refining,
and establishing the most efficient ways to enforce data consistency and
quality standards. I have been sending this proposal out to different
listservs and museum professionals within different museums/repositories
that may specialize in these topics.

I have included web links for the approval verification and the proposal
document I filled out for the IRB. Along with the Survey document
itself. (*Study
#: *HIRB00015885).

Section one of the survey document gives more context to what I am pursuing
in the paper, and section two is the survey itself. It’s optional, but if
you include your email address and name on the survey, I may try to follow
up with you on a more in-depth interview. The survey itself should only
take around 15 minutes.

I would appreciate it, if you are willing to participate, I could have all
survey responses in by *Thursday, 10/20*.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding the survey or anything else
pertaining to this email.

Thank you!

Tim Diamond

Class of 2023

M.A. in Museum Studies and Certificate in Digital Curation

Johns Hopkins University AAP