[Nhcoll-l] Horrible ;-) taxidermized birds and mammals

John E Simmons simmons.johne at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 12:56:39 EST 2023

Very interesting discussion and suggestions for what to do with old
taxidermy mounts.

I have attached two decision tables from a draft of a manuscript under
preparation for a publication on the care of natural history collections.
Any comments or suggestions on the tables will be appreciated.

--John

John E. Simmons
Writer and Museum Consultant
Museologica
*and*
Associate Curator of Collections
Earth and Mineral Science Museum & Art Gallery
Penn State University
*and*
Investigador Asociado, Departamento de Ornitologia
Museo de Historia Natural, Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos, Lima