[Nhcoll-l] [External] Policies regarding "internal loan" of specimens for exhibit

Opitz, Cindy E cindy-opitz at uiowa.edu
Thu May 11 15:37:00 EDT 2023

We loan materials from the collection department to the exhibition department and education department. Having a loan form for these uses of specimens helps with tracking specimen locations as well as specimen use.

Cindy Opitz (she/her)
Director of Research Collections
Museum of Natural History and Old Capitol Museum
Instructor, Museum Studies Certificate Program
The University of Iowa
11 Macbride Hall, Iowa City, Iowa 52242
Office: 319.335.0481
cindy-opitz at uiowa.edu<mailto:cindy-opitz at uiowa.edu>