[Nhcoll-l] Interactive/Dynamic Keys

Sytske de Waart sytske.dewaart at naturalis.nl
Fri Feb 9 03:42:45 EST 2024

dear Seth,

In the Netherlands we have many interactive multi-entry keys (Soortzoekers
<https://www.nederlandsesoorten.nl/content/soortzoekers>). They are in
Dutch, but kind of self-explanatory. And of course you can use English (or
any other language) when you build them. You can get more information at
eis at naturalis.nl.
I hope you will find this useful, success!

best regards/Met vriendelijke groet,

Sytske de Waart
Coördinator vloeistofcollecties

www.naturalis.nl