[Coll_Collab] Symposium / report / use of list

kraig binkowski kraig.binkowski at yale.edu
Thu Jan 4 11:44:55 EST 2007

Dear Martha,

The symposium sounds great - there are faculty at Yale that regularly
teach from the BAC collections - both in the galleries and in the
Rare Books/Prints/Drawings Study Room here at the Museum. Tim
Barringer, Christopher Wood, and Alex Nemerov from the History of Art
Department; Alexander Purves, Bryan Fuermann, Sophia Gruzdys from the
School of Architecture; Norman Paris from the School of Art, Linda
Peterson from the English Department; Catherine Labio from
Comparitive Literature; Keith Wrightson from the History Department.
I am sure that anyone from this list would be an excellent panelist.

Best,

Kraig
Kraig Binkowski
Head Librarian
Reference Library and Photograph Archive
Yale Center for British Art
1080 Chapel Street
P.O. Box 208280
New Haven, CT 06520-8280