Image Forum Festival 98

Joerg Buehler gs_yorck
Sat May 9 09:27:15 EDT 1998

I am planning to go two or three times to the Image Forum Festival in Osaka
next week.The program is overwhelmingly large: more than 80 titles, but I
hardly know one of them and my Japanese reading is everything else than
fluently. Since the program has already been shown in Tokyo and Yokohama during
the last two weeks, there might be some recommendations of list members to help
me, not to miss the best works. May I ask for some titles or
directors(additionaly to those of Aaron Gerow two weeks ago) from those of you
who are better informed than me?

Joerg Buehler
research student
Kobe geijutsu kouka daigaku