Self-introduction/AEMS

Joseph Murphy jmurphy
Wed Dec 8 11:47:12 EST 1999

I forward this announcement for an Asia-related media services site from
the H-Japan discussion list.  At first glance it looks like a very useful,
well-organized site.

The searches are broken down by region and media type.  Under "East
Asia/Japan/feature film on subtitled video" I came up with 191 entries.
Clicking on the list, I was only able to view 50 or so.  Each entry has an
abstract of the film, all the basic information and usually price and a
link to a site where you can buy it (facets, etc.).  They also solicit
reviews from site visitors.  According to the coordinator, Sarah Barbour,
they recently downloaded a large amount of information and are still
working out the bugs.

JM