Titanic, etc. in France

antoine kilian antkill
Mon Jan 4 22:29:46 EST 1999

On Tue, 5 Jan 99 01:41:39 +0100 Bodo Sch=%ISO-8859-1?Q?=f6nfelder?= <schoenfelder at mcis.de> wrote:

>>Mark Schilling wrote on relative strength of British and French cinema
>>(against Hollywood movies).  I'm curious if French cinema remains strong
>>without governmental protection?  Will anyone explain?
>>
>>Marie Suzuki
>>

>Dear Marie and Bodo, and other members as well,

if you can read some french, you should visit the french newspaper Le Monde at <www.lemonde.fr> and go to the bottom of the page ; then click on "Le bilan cinematographique de l'annee 1998" and you'll read many papers on what has been going on in France last year; there is even a paper on Asian cinema in france..
But hurry up, this "Dossier" (file) was edited on Dec,30th and I don't know for how long it will remain on the site.

Regards, Antoine Kilian

Signup for your FREE ZenSearch E-MAIL account at http://www.zensearch.net