Reviews

Aaron Gerow gerow at ynu.ac.jp
Thu Sep 23 21:25:13 EDT 1999

>Following the recent thread about the contents of the list, I was wondering
>if it would be possible for reviews of recent films to be posted to
>kinejapan.  I know there are regular reviewers on the list, and I wonder
>how they would feel about offering this service.

Actually, I used to post my reviews regularly to the list after I had put
them up on the reviews site.  That stopped happening when I stopped
updating my site.  Now that I am updating it, I can again send the list
my reviews, but I always felt I shouldn't clutter up people's mail boxes
with long reviews when those who really want to read them can easily go
to the Kinema Club site.  Maybe I should just regularly announce what has
been uploaded onto the reviews site?

Aaron Gerow
Yokohama National University
KineJapan list owner
For list commands: send "information kinejapan" to
listserver at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Kinema Club: http://pears.lib.ohio-state.edu/Markus/Welcome.html