Fwd: Query: Kamei Fumio

Ono Seiko and Aaron Gerow onogerow at angel.ne.jp
Sun Apr 2 10:17:50 EDT 2000

A question right up the line of some KineJapan members.  Please send

---------------- Begin Forwarded Message ----------------
From: Janet Locke <jlocke at willamette.edu>

I am working on a project on the Japanese documentary filmist Fumio Kamei,
who directed films around the WWII era.  I am interested in locating
copies of any of the films he made (i.e. "The Japanese Tragedy"); I am
also interested in written information on him and his work, as well as any
written summaries or descriptions of specific films.

Janet Locke