More Kurosawa documentation

Tom Mes china_crisis
Fri Dec 28 11:07:07 EST 2001

For the person who was looking for research material on Kiyoshi Kurosawa for
his thesis: the Film Comment issue of last September/October contained a
lengthy and interesting article on the director by Chuck Stephens, plus a
complete filmography (as director only) in English.

You can get back issues of Film Comment through their website at:
http://www.filmlinc.com/fcm/fcbi/fcbi1.htm

Assitionally, the Summer issue of Filmmaker magazine also contained an
article on Kurosawa. I haven't seen this one, so I can't comment on it, but
I believe it was also written by Stephens.

See here for more details on this particular issue:
http://www.filmmakermagazine.com/summer2001/index.html

Tom Mes

Midnight Eye
http://www.midnighteye.com