ghost dog

Bernardi-Buralli dburall1
Wed Feb 14 08:45:07 EST 2001

Just a quick addendum to this thread--
Jarmusch credits Suzuki at the end of the film (I think it's at the end)
along with many others--the sequence I remember that is lifted from BRANDED
TO KILL is the great assassination through the sink drainpipe--the assassin
shoots up through the drain just as the victim is looking down into the
sink. Both versions, Jarmusch and Suzuki's, are pretty extraordinary, and it
was a thrill, for me at least, to see the nod to Suzuki on our local "art
house" screen.

Joanne Bernardi
U of Rochester