translation help needed for Gosho's "Izu no Odoriko"

ReelDrew@aol.com ReelDrew
Tue Nov 27 18:14:19 EST 2001

I very much need to obtain a translation of the intertitles in Heinosuke
Gosho's 1933 silent classic, "Izu no Odoriko."  If any subscriber to
KineJapan would be willing to provide me with a translation, I'll send them a
copy of the video which includes a "benshi" accompaniment by Shunsui Matsuda.
 The translator will receive full credit for their assistance in any project
or article that may result from this assistance.

William M. Drew