A Question about Kinugasa's "A Crazy Page"

Jasper Sharp jasper_sharp
Fri Feb 8 00:18:38 EST 2002

Warren,
As an addenda to that, if you are in London it is easy to get a screening
room to view the prints of both Kurutta Ippeiji and Jujiro (Crossroads) at
the British Film Institute. Contact them a week in advance though.
Also, expect a long article about Kinugasa on Midnight Eye very very soon.
We have got an exclusive interview Mariann Lewinsky, who spent 20 years
studying the film and Japanese silent cinema in general. She reveals some
very interesting information on the film.

Regards,
Jasper Sharp

Midnight Eye
www.midnighteye.com