Self- Introduction

daaimah mubashshir daaimah at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 17 15:35:03 EDT 2002

hello all...

My name is Daaimah Mubashshir and I am a recent graduate from the School of
the Art Institute of Chicago, concentrating in film video and sound.  I am
became interested in this list serve through some recent reading about
Yasujiro Ozu 's work.  I had been looking for prints of his work in the us
for a job.  I found the Kine Japan website and became interested in more
Japanese Films.  I am so excited to be apart of the discussions that you
might be having on this topic.

look forward to hearing from you all.
best regards
Daaimah