Kawase Naomi's site

Rodica-Livia Monnet rodica-livia.monnet
Fri May 17 23:01:35 EDT 2002

Thanks a lot,Roland.In the meantime I have located most of the novelizations
you mention,except Aoki Kenji.A surprise was Oshii Mamoru's novelization of
Avalon.novelizations seem to be a flourishing field.any other comments on the
topic would be greatly appreciated.thanks again,also to Markus and Aaron who
first mentioned the Mishima T yukio award for Eureka.Livia En r?ponse ? Roland