Solitude Point

Brandon Martino beeman20 at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 23 21:03:34 EST 2003

Has anyone heard of the film 'Solitude Point'? I believe it's known in Japan
as 'Yumie'? It starred Mitsuko Baisho.

It was filmed in Louisiana about 6 years ago, and my best friend had a 2
minute role in the movie as Baisho's son. Anyway, it has come to my
attention lately that the film was a pretty big success in Japan?!

So, my friend is really excited of the idea that something he was involved
in was a hit in Japan. Thus, I was wondering if anyone has any detailed
information on this film (awards, profits, a devoted site, pictures of the
cast ;P )

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!