introduction....

M Arnold ma_iku at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 27 15:21:09 EDT 2004

If you're into Adachi, ATG and etc. you've come to the right place...

Speaking of 60s/70s films and music-stuff, when I was looking at some Eiga
Hihyo recently I ran across a couple of old ads for ATG film soundtracks.
(It looks like I forgot to photocopy those pages, but I think one of the
titles was Oshima's "Man Who Left His Will on Film," and maybe "Eros Plus
Massacre"?) I'd be curious to find, and if possible listen to, some of these
LPs. I doubt university libraries in Japan would handle this sort of
thing... does anyone know of record shops in Tokyo that carry old Japanese
movie soundtracks?

Thanks,
Michael Arnold